Books about Chinese culture and studies, literature, journalism, history, philosophy and art.
Pub Date:August 2017
Reforming China’s Capital Market (2-Volume Set)
The Future Development PathBy Wu Xiaoqiu
Analysis of China’s capital market from one of the nation’s pioneering economic theorists
- The IPO Market in China and Its Supervisory Mechanism
- Acquisition and Restructuring: Increasing Allocation Efficiency in Existing Resources
- Refinancing of PLCs: Regulation Changes and Policies of Dividend Distribution
- Information Disclosure and Market Interpretation
- Liabilities of Securities Violations: Current Laws and Future Developments
- Delisting: Market Cleanup and Value Enhancement as Important Safeguards
Wu Xiaoqiu is the President of the Finance and Securities Institution of Renmin University of China. He is a leading expert in finance and securities research in China, having published nearly 100 papers in the nation’s leading journals. He is also the author of Interpretation of Capital Market (2002), Transformation and Rise of China (2011), Chinese Securities Companies: Present and Future (2012), and other works.