Books about Chinese culture and studies, literature, journalism, history, philosophy and art.
Resources for Authors
Guidelines for Submitting a Publishing Proposal
All proposals should be accompanied by:
* Brief biographies for all listed authors
* A list of previous publications (if any)
* A detailed outline that includes chapter sub-headings, appendices and at least one sample chapter
* Expected page length for your book
In your proposal, please:
* Describe the primary intended audience, and if pertinent, any secondary audiences.
* List reviewers or any opinion leaders you feel are especially qualified to review the work.
* Discuss motivations, content, approach, and organization of the book.
Please include a detailed discussion of any unique features the work employs.
* Compare your work to related or competing works in the market. How is yours different?
Why is there a market for it?
* Discuss production needs or questions. Do you plan to reference or include software, graphics, and illustrations?
How many photos do you anticipate including?
* Expected completion date of first draft.
Questions can be sent to:
Enrich Professional Publishing Ltd.
c: (703) 517-2156